The term 'No.fifty6' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, images and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
31st May 2018
Capricious May. Oh how changeable this month has been. Record May temperatures, torrential rain, a week of storms and then to end the month blue skies and perfect exploring weather, but another storm brewing. Nothing has deterred us or our trusty guests who are now seeing the landscape in all its late Spring glory. On Monday night we had the most amazing electrical storm right over us with lashing wind and rain. The lightning lit up the sky for about 2 hours. Luckily no damage at No.fifty6 but some roads have seen mud rivers and Grevillers Military Cemetery, Mesnil Communal Extension Cemetery and Bouchoir Cemetery have had some flood damage which the CWGC will soon put right.
This month there has been plenty to keep us busy with even a spot in the recording studio for David…